Tuesday 4 October 2011

French Women

So I made a random trip to Paris. I usually stay at 5 star hotels but since I was going with a friend who didn't have much money, I stayed at a hostel which in fact turned out to be great. I ended up meeting people from Mexico, US, Argentina, Canada, and some Brits too.

There is something about foreign women that captivates me. It's probably their accent but I prefer them over the women back at home. There is an element of sophistication and class. I fell for someone who I saw at the Arc of Triumph but didn't have the guts to go over and say "Salut, ça va?" She reminded me of the French news reporter Melissa Theuriau. Same hair, same skin tone and green eyes. If you don't know who she is, here's a vid



France was great. Although the only downside to it is that everything they eat is pretty much full fat yet the women still retain an excellent shape. Not like the UK or the US where women who eat/drink foods with full fat milk etc... tend to be overweight. France is different. I'm sure though that there are some women out there who are fat, they just probably don't go out as often which would explain a lot. Before the trip, my friend told me that he didn't find French women attractive but by the end of the trip, he was desperate to find an unattractive one. No matter how hard I tried to fight it, I had to do some working out whilst there. I decided to do some shadow boxing with bodyweight exercises. Diet was kinda difficult to maintain and I was eating pizzas and drinking pints of full fat milk.

I decided to document my trip by making a video which can be seen below.

No comments:

Search E.L.S.